Saturday, December 5, 2015

Eye on ISIS: Spanish Anti-Jihadist Tech Breakthrough!

SPANISH  TECHNOLOGY:  SECURITY  ARCH ANTI-JIHADIST ( isis), AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE MADRID “CARREFOUR” SUPERMARKET IN SPAIN  ( PORK hams ! )

If I'm a terrorist, one thing I can't get enough of is Serrano Ham from Spain.  So we've heard about this incredible archway in a big store in Madrid and it's made entirely of aged Spanish Hams!  
Can you believe this?  You'd better, because it's true!  

So a bunch of my Serrano-loving terrorist friends and I are going to slip into Spain (Easy Peasy from Libya!), head up to Madrid, and walk across the threshold and under the arch together into the 2nd heaven: El Departamento De Porko Muy Grande at Carrefour.  

Tell Aziz I've got a coupon!


http://bit.ly/1IMD3V5





© 2015 Michael Gury
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment