Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Trump Names Swamp Thing to Oversee Swamp Expansion


Today, President-Elect Donald Trump announced that he is appointing Swamp Thing as head of the vastly enlarged swamp that Trump has been planning.

“It’s going to be a great, great swamp," said Trump. “Swamp Thing brings experience to this newly created position, and he’s a terrific guy. We’ve had meetings. Very talented.”

Building a bigger swamp. President-Elect Trump
Trump’s expansion plans for the swamp are extensive.  As planned, the swamp will be wider and deeper to accommodate more offices and personnel.

Last week, Mr. Thing was seen entering Trump Tower for talks with Trump.

“I’m honored by Mr. Trump’s selection of me to head up the swamp expansion and management of it,” said Mr. Thing.  “The plans are very ambitious however I’ve been in and around swamps for years and I think I can make a make a major contribution to Mr. Trump’s upcoming administration.”

2 comments: